If you don't mind, please send that video along with their IDs in a support ticket (under Additional Player Report Information) here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
(I removed the video from your post as we do not allow naming and shaming on the forums, since we don't want people to witch hunt.)
Wait can you clarify what counts as helping please because I'm thinking of implementing mind games to counter hatch campers if there's two left and I Havant seen one for about 20 mins nor no gens being done of msging a slugged survivor and giving them a chance to survive the match if they take me to the hatch would that count as helping a killer or mind games)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, it is.
If you don't mind, please send that video along with their IDs in a support ticket (under Additional Player Report Information) here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
(I removed the video from your post as we do not allow naming and shaming on the forums, since we don't want people to witch hunt.)
I reported them under "other" I hope you see it anyways.
Yep, no worries! One of the other support agents will forward it to the ACMs.
Ok thanks