Game doesn't feel like Windowed borderless

when I try to alt + tab a game, it freezes for a couple of seconds before alt+tabing (just like when trying to alt+tab a game that is not in windowed borderless, but in fullscreen)

how to do windowed borderless? is it even possible?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Have you edited your config or added a launch setting in steam?

    For me the game is windowed borderless smooth by default, no delay in alt-tab

    You can also download ShiftWindow to make any app borderless windowed, if you are interested about how to use it reply back. it is really simple to use actually

    once upon a time I entered -fullscreen into the launch parameters, but then removed it, but nothing has changed.

    However, I have already found a solution. I wrote "-borderless -resx = 1920 -resy = 1080" in the launch parameters. Playing windowed borderless again