Killers who decide to facecamp/nod/hit on hook because of "genrush"

Lately I've been going against a few killers who get really offended if even a gen gets done, calling it "genrushing".

If you are chasing a survivor for long enough and a gen gets done, how is it genrushing? To survive, the only thing survivors need to do is open the gates and leave, which only get powered if you do gens.

Should we start just going up to you a give you a free down? Maybe suicide on hook so you get a free kill? I seriously don't understand the "genrush" mentality.

Survivors are supposed to do gens to survive, killers don't need to facecamp/nod/hit on hook to get a kill (if you need to face camp to get a single kill, be my guest I guess?).

Doing gens shouldn't be seen as a personal attack to you, or as survivors being toxic, to a point you feel the need to BM.

Comments

1 2 ›