Depip after killer DC?
The game starts, not 10 seconds later, the killer DCs. I have just ranked up, so I know that I depipped. I depip back to last rank and it gives me 5k blood points for "escaping." I've had many games where it would give me 0 bloodpoints but would not take my pip, but I've had my pips taken many times for no apparent reason. Is this supposed to happen?
Comments
No, it's not supposed to happen. It seems like a common bug, as in the DBD discord server, someone stated a similar issue of losing rank when someone else disconnected.
I have been experiencing the same thing, last week I went down 1 whole rank due to killers disconnecting from the game, I'm just glad I'm not worried about rank, as I know my skill level fluctuates significantly depending on who the killer is lol