Krampus Trapper discussion

Ok lets discuss this outfit for trapper cause want to know what everyone thinks what it will look like once its released.

I just hope its gonna be a legendary skin that actually changes the Killers whole model like Minotaur skin for Oni but also hope is not gonna be something like Santa outfit for clown which I kinda like but rather have a whole transformation then just a slap a costume on the killer.

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • Yeah, their legendary skin work is pretty weak generally and not worth the cost.

    The reason I cave for Oni and will probably for Krampus is because they are non human looking; and I want more monster-y options for play.

    However, to 95% of players I would highly suggest just avoiding them as they are massively overpriced, and do nothing for you really in a game where you are entirely in first person. If this kind of cosmetic was being developed by a more experienced developer or a less greedy financial holder, the skin would most likely include a different weapon, mori, and sounds as well, but it doesn't.

    (I am sure the art team could and would do that, they do a fantastic job, but they probably are given stupid tight deadlines and they are not the ones who set the prices either; so I don't blame any of them, I specifically blame whoever is calling the shots with their deadlines and setting the prices)

  • @CreepingInTheHallway said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/209328/krampus-trapper-discussion

    The Minotaur skin doesn't fully change the Oni's model, the torso is the same, they just added some fur and stuff there. Plus the secondary weapon is the same.

    Considering that I can see The Krampus being the Trapper with the same animations, traps, torso. They'll probably change his head, feet, add some stuff around and proudly call it a legendary skin.

    Ah yeah true but at least looks different from the other cosmetics.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    Yeah, their legendary skin work is pretty weak generally and not worth the cost.

    The reason I cave for Oni and will probably for Krampus is because they are non human looking; and I want more monster-y options for play.

    However, to 95% of players I would highly suggest just avoiding them as they are massively overpriced, and do nothing for you really in a game where you are entirely in first person. If this kind of cosmetic was being developed by a more experienced developer or a less greedy financial holder, the skin would most likely include a different weapon, mori, and sounds as well, but it doesn't.

    (I am sure the art team could and would do that, they do a fantastic job, but they probably are given stupid tight deadlines and they are not the ones who set the prices either; so I don't blame any of them, I specifically blame whoever is calling the shots with their deadlines and setting the prices)

    Prices are too high I can agree but usually only buy cosmetics if I really like the cosmetic and will play the character alot. Had the game since june and only cosmetic I bought with cash was Blight Gentleman Outfit.

    Wish they had few custom animations as well but I just be happy if the outfit actually looks like Krampus.