Hatch issue question
So I was told the if both the killer and survivor are on hatch to wait till it opens then close it since it will close before they manage to escape, and so far it proved to be correct....
However I just had a match where I found the hatch just before it opened, I was on it it opened I started closing it then survivor ran infront of me and my animation stoped and camera moved upwards to see the survivor jump in right infront of me... is it lag? cause if so this game has like 100 problems all involving lag....
Comments
I guess it could be lag? If you and the survivor were both mashing the buttons to close the hatch and jump in it at the same time, and somehow the server decided that the survivor got it first?
I'm not sure. I've literally always been able to close it by hammering the action button.
Me too thats why I was so confused at what happened because I started closing it just before the survivor got there...