Pretty good job so far i would say

Comments

  • That Matchmaking you got worked pretty well, I am rank 10 killer, when I was rank 15 i only played against red and purple ranks.

  • @FhostGace said:

    That Matchmaking you got worked pretty well, I am rank 10 killer, when I was rank 15 i only played against red and purple ranks.

    the worse part is that you are right, that is not even the worse that could have happened, my friend keeps getting red rank survivors, as rank 12 killer, and she is new to the game

  • @FhostGace said:

    That Matchmaking you got worked pretty well, I am rank 10 killer, when I was rank 15 i only played against red and purple ranks.

    Happened to me too, but there is good news. If you reach red rank as killer, you will be matched with green rank solo survivors (no joke, happend to me time and again).