My instaheals keep activating when I don't want them to!
Is anyone else having this issue? It happens when using either instaheal. I use most but not all of the medkit to heal myself or someone else, so that I can save the instaheal for later. But when I let go of the heal, it just uses it up anyway! Why? This has cheated me out of so many instaheals, especially in situations where I really needed them. I swear I'm not pressing the secondary action button or using the medkit all the way.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Happens pretty frequently to me as well.
I think the reason for that is (at least on PS4) that the button to activate the instaheal is the same button for running.So when i try heal with the medkit but get interrupted,i try to run away and accidentally use the insta heal.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please see if it has been reported here already and if not, make a report! :)