Are clipping issues and stretching issues with cosmetics fixed?

Considering most did not understand, and my thread got locked into answered. I feel I must be more specific. Have they made it where the coats and other cosmetics with physics do not clip into your body? And likewise, have they made it to where it does not stretch out five feet through a wall and reveal your location?

Comments

  • Considering most did not understand, and my thread got locked into answered. I feel I must be more specific. Have they made it where the coats and other cosmetics with physics do not clip into your body? And likewise, have they made it to where it does not stretch out five feet through a wall and reveal your location?
    While am by no means the most knowledgable person on this subject I do believe that I have an answer for you. On PC I believe that the majority of the cosmetic issues were resolved. However, there is a Feng Min main somewhere else on this forum noticing the problem persist in on consoles. So yes on PC, no on consoles.