Since getting PS5 I’ve gotten deeply stuck into Days Gone.

When I’ve needed a break from DBD I’ve been playing Days Gone.

What a fantastic game this is, and it performs incredibly on PS5.

On top of all the great things in this game, The Hordes are a technical marvel. The ones that are 300+ in size are astonishing, exhilarating, and genuinely terrifying.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Days Gone is an incredible game. Sometimes I'd just take my bike and start piloting randomly through the map while the OST was playing. Sony's open worlds are amazing.

    I’m loving it so much

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    When I’ve needed a break from DBD I’ve been playing Days Gone.

    What a fantastic game this is, and it performs incredibly on PS5.

    On top of all the great things in this game, The Hordes are a technical marvel. The ones that are 300+ in size are astonishing, exhilarating, and genuinely terrifying.

    It took me FOREVER to destroy my first horde! I can't even recall how many times I tried, lol

    I loved how customizable the bike is, too! I only finished about half the game, now I feel the urge to pick it back up 👀