Wraith body blocking
So I just started playing the wraith since his new rework and K actually enjoy playing him. I just have one question lol
There is a technique that I started to use with him, while cloak. I will body block a survivor at a palllet, door, or sometimes at a generator. This allows me to get a quicker hit than when I normally would after unlcoaking.
Are these bannable? Also is making the pallet unusable an exploit bug with the wraith?
@peanits
@not_queen
Any one else is free to answer this question
There is a technique that I started to use with him, while cloak. I will body block a survivor at a palllet, door, or sometimes at a generator. This allows me to get a quicker hit than when I normally would after unlcoaking.
Are these bannable? Also is making the pallet unusable an exploit bug with the wraith?
@peanits
@not_queen
Any one else is free to answer this question
Comments
No, body blocking is allowed as long as you aren't pinning somebody in a dead-end then going afk.
Thanks