If Only I Brought Meta Perks
Hold on. Read the message from the survivor. Where is count dracula when I need him? What is that? 13 Survivor meta perks?
Hold on. Read the message from the survivor. Where is count dracula when I need him? What is that? 13 Survivor meta perks?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If he's the 2nd from the top I think he might have been sarcastic about nearly everyone else on his team having 2-3(If counting iron will) meta perks.
They were really the only 2 good survivors on their team, and friendly in end game chat. I commended them for knowing how to loop, and avoiding LOS so I couldn't shoot them, even through cracks. I let the top player escape via hatch.