Black friday Sale is only giving 20% off on PS4

I had bought three purple outfits last night. It says 30% off but took 840 auric cells from me instead of 756, so they are actually only 20% off. And I bought a green out for Cheryl and only received 20% off. So in the end I lost a total of about 391 auric cells since the sale is not correct. Any one else notice this? Can I be given back the amount I lost?

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Full outfits cost 1200 cells (400 per piece) and are always discounted by 10% to 1080 cells if you buy all 3 pieces together at once instead of individual pieces. 1200 cells discounted by 30% is 840 cells, as shown in the store. You don't get a 30% discount on the already discounted price. And even if the full normal price was 1080, you wouldn't get to 840 with a 20% discount.

  • That doesn't make sense. If it's a 30% discount and it's 1080 the cost should be 757 auric cells. What they are doing is false advertisement.