For The People - Obsession status not applying correctly

Simple(ish) bug: just used FtP on an injured teammate, who was the Obsession.. It healed them, hurt me and made me Broken, then made me the Obsession... for maybe a second or two. Then it immediately reverted back and made him Obsession again.

"What the bleep? What just...?" Caused me to actually stand there for ~10 seconds, injured and in the open, trying to figure out what just happened.

Weird bug, don't know if it happens if you heal non-Obsessions. My main issue here is I needed to be the Obsession (and escape) for a Challenge, so.. it screwed me there. :(

(Going into the next game.. If I happen to heal the Obsession with FtP, I'll report back to say if it happens again.)

(EDIT: It did not happen again. Healed the Obsession with FtP and stole the status.)

Tagged: Pending

Comments