I am yet to remind of the broken report system...
Once again the cheaters are evolving with their cheats and this time I witnessed a huntress with a speed hack unlike anything I have ever seen. She literally just ran through the entire map within seconds and downed us all in less than 20 seconds into the game.
Despite this, none of us felt like reporting the cheater simply because it would have required us to step outside of the game to fill in a form that would not guarantee anything as I have come to see many times when the form fails to be sent and instead gives me an error. Not to mention, we would need captured video footage as evidence which not everyone has while playing, we are not all streamers.
So, I ask again from the developers, why on Earth do we still have this downright insulting report system that encourages cheaters to keep cheating with no fear of getting caught. How hard is it to spend some of that money you profit from the game to invest on a proper anti-cheat report system. Literally every single online competitive game has one.
Comments