Fun build ideas?

I'm starting to enjoy playing survivor more lately (solo 95% of the time) after playing mostly killer for a long while. I'm sitting at rank 10 right now and looking to try some fun new builds. One that I thought might be fun is:

Flip Flop, Boil Over, Tenacity, and Unbreakable. If you couldn't tell, my goal with this would be to see how often I'm able to wiggle free. I've had plenty of moments where my wiggle meter is almost full right before the hook without any of these perks so I'm curious to see how much of a difference it'll make. I'm aware I might just end up bleeding out in the end if all goes as planned, but I'd like to see what happens.

I'd also like to come up with a good injured build because I think Resilience is a very underrated perk. That extra 9% speed on everything really seems to come in handy.

What are some of your favorite builds? Any suggestions on my ideas?

Comments

  • My favorite build for solo is For The People, We're Gonna Live Forever, Dead Hard, and DS. It's just really satisfying to use in my opinion.