CANT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS OR SEND
I just got dead by daylight on Microsoft store an I am unable to accept friend requests or send them, i press send or accept and it doesn't do anything???
I just got dead by daylight on Microsoft store an I am unable to accept friend requests or send them, i press send or accept and it doesn't do anything???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably isn't a solution but check if crossplay is on. The way to check is by going to the main menu (not survivor or killer menus) and click on settings or options (forgot what it is). Then scroll all the way down and see if crossplay is checked or not. If it's checked, then I don't know the problem. If it isn't checked, check it and try accepting and sending friend requests.