PS5 Buzzing Noise
While playing there’s a constant buzzing noise on my PS5 after the digital upgrade (unless I’m in a loading screen). Anyone else experiencing this?
Tagged:
Pending
While playing there’s a constant buzzing noise on my PS5 after the digital upgrade (unless I’m in a loading screen). Anyone else experiencing this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would definitely check you don't have a disc in the drive and see how it is on other games. Also consider that some high end graphics cards can have a coil whine and the PS5 would qualify as having one. You might be experiencing that.
You might have to send it back to the scalper.
Hi, any update on this? I have the same issue and I can see some other posts on the forum but with no solution.
As OP has said, problem only occurs on dead by daylight, and buzzing stops very briefly when the game is loading something.