My Dead by Daylight Chapter concept Fallen Kingdom
My Dead by Daylight Chapter concept that I made .Only because I seen everyone do their own versions and I thought it would be fun if I share some of my ideas for one. Also some of it may seem a little overpowered but again I thought I do this for fun and I hope everyone likes it.
Fallen Kingdom
Killer: The Lost Pharaoh
Height: Tall
Terror Radius: 24 meters
Speed: 4.4 ms( 110 percent movement speed)
Bio: Long ago, in a far away land in ancient Egypt, there lived a nameless Pharaoh who had the world at his feet. He thought he could rule over his people anyway he wanted meaning he felt that if someone were to cause trouble, he would sent them to work endlessly on his pyramids, sphix, statues to his likeness. But overtime his kingdom grew reckless of their ruler and rebel against them and then stormed into his throne room and when they did all they seen was a black fog taking the Pharaoh, never to be seen again.
Weapons: Tools of the Gods
Power: Fallen Pharaohs: Allows you to wrap survivors through mummy wraps while dragging them to you. When caught the survivors are able to be instance down for 45 seconds.
Perks: Iron Fist,Hex: Whirl Wind,Call of The Pharaohs
Iron Fist: Allows you to punch your way through breakable walls and pallets really quick.
Hex: Whirl Wind Allows you to gain a boost of 5 percent speed movement while in chase with a cool down of 180/150/120 seconds
Call of the Pharaohs allows you to see the auras of other survivors while in chase every 4 seconds.
Survivor: Dr. Archie Atkinson
Bio: Archie was always admire by the history of old artifacts from times before. You see when he was young the would always love reading about how live was like back in ancient times. He would also love digging in the dirt in hopes of finding old treasures and other pieces of history. As time when one he was able to set out an archeological dig at a newly discovered tome found in Egypt. While going through the tome a black fog formed around him which cause him to find him self at familiar campfire.
Perks: Looking Glass,Get Away, Treasure Hunter
Looking Glass, grants you 3 tokens at the start of the trail, each token is consume after the killer hooks someone and breaks a pallet.
Get away, press the active ability button to allow you to slide, causes the exhausted affect for 120,90,60 seconds.
Treasure Hunter, allows you search chests faster while also getting a higher chance to get a rare item. Has a cool down for 180/140/120 seconds.


Comments
I forgot to add a terror radius and movement speed for my killer character, sorry about that.
I also forgot to add a little more detail about the power, sorry again about that.