NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE ACHIEVEMENT BUGGED
I got down only once multiple times and escaped but the achievement progress didn't go up. I'm not the only one who is having this issue
Tagged:
Pending
I got down only once multiple times and escaped but the achievement progress didn't go up. I'm not the only one who is having this issue
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It appears as if this is an issue on all platforms. What I have read and experienced is that only one PLAYER can be downed in a game for this achievement to track progress. But the description of the achievement states that YOU can only go down once. It's super difficult earning this achievement and relying on your teammates not to be downed.
I just want it to be fixed. It was working as intended for some years, but not anymore.