Is the delay for the hatch on a DC intended?
I sacrifice the third survivor. Run over to where the hatch is. Any second its supposed to open. Instead it doesn't open and eventually the fourth survivor comes up to it. I am spamming shut for when it opens only it doesn't open at all. Just as I stop because I think there is a bug going on where it won't open. It finally opens up and the survivor jumps in right in my face. Wow, so cool to have it end like that. Its interesting how many elements of the game tell the killer to screw off just for existing.
The reason it happened is the survivor DCed. Is this an intended thing I didn't know about? because if it is then its a GOOD idea I just didn't know about it. Had I known I could've absolutely hit them and picked them up before the hatch opened. I actually think another 5 seconds delay would be ideal. Its a good solution for people who DC to give their team the hatch.
Comments