Spirit permanent invisibility bug (lag related)

Found a bug in a match a few minutes ago where I was playing as Spirit on PC and I lagged out while Phasing. I was stuck in a state where I was charging Phase Walk and unable to stop charging it, enter Phase Walk, attack, kick gens, ect. However, I was able to move around. After a while I was able to attack again, but the survivors didn't react to me being around them at all.

At first I thought they had given up and were farming, but I realized I was actually invisible to them. I started recording a little bit after it started, and after rewatching the recording I noticed I was moving abnormally fast as well. I'll add a link to the video once it uploads to youtube.

Platform: PC

Issue: Spirit is permanently invisible and abnormally fast while not Phasing

Reproduce: Large amounts of lag while charging Phase Walk

Occurrence: First time experiencing the issue

Tagged: Pending

Comments