I'm almost done
I only have 2 adpets left to do... one of which is leatherface the other is the plague. Does anyone have any tips or anything? I'm on xbox if that matters. Rank 9.
I only have 2 adpets left to do... one of which is leatherface the other is the plague. Does anyone have any tips or anything? I'm on xbox if that matters. Rank 9.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But dont you get more devious points for vile?
Oh. Well I thought it at least helped with the emblems, but I guess I was wrong. Thank you for the help
But then I feel awful for doing that. I try to play as fair as possible.
Will do. Again thanks for the assistance.
Thanks for the advice. I find it more challenging and fun to do it at current rank rather than waiting.