Infinite Queue times
I'm trying to play rank 4/5 killer and it takes at least 5 minutes for the first survivor to join. You think this is related to the new killer, or the game's free week?
I'm trying to play rank 4/5 killer and it takes at least 5 minutes for the first survivor to join. You think this is related to the new killer, or the game's free week?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Any time a new DLC is released, then everyone wants to try the new killer. I have run into some lobbies however that appeared to be bugged and just never filled, but the increase in wait times is most likely due to a lot of people wanting to try the new killer. Give it a week and it should hopefully normalize at least a little bit again.
On on the road to prestige 3
I think a lot of people wanna use Rin
Its always the same after a DLC, it will be back to normal in a week or sth