Updated privacy policy missing from the settings menu

The in-game news say there was an update to the privacy policy. The title of the post is "UPDATED PRIVACY POLICY". The news message further states this:

"You will find the most up to date version in the Settings menu."

I can't find it in the Settings menu. I can click "REVOKE CONSENT", but that opens a menu asking me to confirm. I don't know if I want to revoke consent, I want to read the privacy policy first, but I can't.

It seems to me like there should be a button that shows the privacy policy, but it does not exist.

This is for the Steam version of the game.

Comments

  • Hey, sorry for the confusion, you can find the Privacy Policy under the Help & Tutorials section, not the settings menu. We'll get in contact with the team to see if we can get that message updated to avoid any further confusion.

  • @Peanits said:

    Hey, sorry for the confusion, you can find the Privacy Policy under the Help & Tutorials section, not the settings menu. We'll get in contact with the team to see if we can get that message updated to avoid any further confusion.

    Thanks, I can find it there!

    If I understand correctly the planned fix is to update the news message, which likely doesn't require players to download an update.

    Can you move the "REVOKE CONSENT" button over to the Help & Tutorials tab or include a button on the Settings tab so they are on the same page in a future update please? If someone reads the privacy policy and wants to revoke consent then it might be confusing where the button for that is, as they might have missed it on the previous tab. It just seems more logical to have the two buttons be close together because they are strongly related.