Steam - Lost all my progress
I was playing survivor and I got a random disconnect (my Internet can be quite anonying sometimes and disconnect me randomly) and I turn the game on again and I got the tutorial showed up which was a little bit strange. So I go into the survivor pre match and all of my characters are not leveled up. I mostly play Nancy and Cheryl and they are now at level 1. You can see my devotion 3 and BPs and I have over 600 hours. I mostly play Spirit and Trapper. All of the addons, items, offerings, everything besides cosmetics is gone.
Can you please resolve this for me?
DeadByDaylight 11_25_2020 3_04_58 PM.png DeadByDaylight 11_25_2020 3_04_53 PM.png DeadByDaylight 11_25_2020 3_05_08 PM.png DeadByDaylight 11_25_2020 3_05_26 PM.png DeadByDaylight 11_25_2020 3_05_46 PM.png DeadByDaylight 11_25_2020 3_05_53 PM.png DeadByDaylight 11_25_2020 3_06_02 PM.png DeadByDaylight 11_25_2020 3_06_34 PM.png DeadByDaylight 11_25_2020 3_06_55 PM.png DeadByDaylight 11_25_2020 3_06_58 PM.png DeadByDaylight 11_25_2020 3_07_00 PM.png DeadByDaylight 11_25_2020 3_07_07 PM.png DeadByDaylight 11_25_2020 3_07_04 PM.png
Comments
If you notice part or all of your save data has gone missing, please
submit a support ticketas soon as possible. Please ensure you select "loss of progress" from the support form.Please also be sure to attach a screenshot of your Player ID when completing your request.
Yeah, I did that as soon as it happened. The support gave me a lot of BPs so I hope that will be enough to restore everything. Thank you :)