Sends me back to xbox HUD
I loaded into a game as you do and it froze and sent me back to the xbox home screen, loaded the game back up and it took a shard away from me and gave me a 5 minute ban.. it’s bs I didn’t deserve that.
Tagged:
Pending
I loaded into a game as you do and it froze and sent me back to the xbox home screen, loaded the game back up and it took a shard away from me and gave me a 5 minute ban.. it’s bs I didn’t deserve that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same, the game has been randomly crashing ever since the macmillian estate visual update. It eill crash randomly at the start of a trial and give me a ban. Has never crashed before the 4.2.2 and 4.3.0 updates EVER.
This been going on for a while. Like maybe 5-6 months. Its been reported before. Can u guys keep talking about it? Becuz the devs keep ignoring.
Ye thats wut we gotta do ig. Lol