Balanced landing challenge?
What's the best way to do it? I've been trying for atleast a week now and just need to get that challenge done. Could you tell me the best way to get it done? Thank you.
What's the best way to do it? I've been trying for atleast a week now and just need to get that challenge done. Could you tell me the best way to get it done? Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bring Object Of Obsession, Balanced Landing and send yourself to a map with multiple floors.
Haddonfield, Ormond and Cortus Prenn all work very well. From what I heard the hills don't count towards the challenge (haven't tested this myself). Force the killer to chase you and drop down off the top of the main buildings on these maps.