It's his weapon isn't it?
Do hits in feral frenzy not count towards the 'hit a survivor with your WEAPON 20 times' rift challenge? I had a game where I hit them like 30 (exageration. I hit them a lot though) times but it only counted for 7.
7
#########?
Comments
DbD has given strange rules to many hits, many of which I disagree with, but chainsaws no longer applying the NOED effect and feral frenzy not applying any m1 effects are some of the results.
They just chose to word "Basic Attacks" in a fancy way for that challenge, probably to the confusion of a lot of people (since Demogorgon and Pig have the same conundrum with their special attacks).
Feral Frenzy isn't a basic attack, so it doesn't actually count despite still using Legion's weapon for the hits.
Man that's dumb. Why dont they just say basic attack. I just thought it meant weapon, like you can use bubba's mallet but not his chainsaw. Oh well I got it next game with wraith