PS4 - Healthy survivors make injured sounds when being woken up by other survivors

I was healthy and while being woken up by another healthy survivor I was making injured crying sounds during the time it took to be woken up. Later in the match I was waking up another healthy survivor and they made injured sounds the entire time I was waking them up.

Steps to recreate

1. Play public match against Freddy. Can be any survivor as we were all different characters.

2. Have a healthy survivor wake up another healthy survivor. Survivor being woken up will make injured crying sounds.


*edited because autocorrect*

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Have played against Freddy multiple times since making this post and everytime myself or a teammate is being woken up by another while healthy we make injured cries.

  • It's not only PS4, this bug is cross all platforms and helps freddy really well

  • After this most recent patch healthy survivors are still making injured sounds while being woken up. Now there's snapping, clapping, and crying to help Freddy find the survivors.