Lobbies

How long do ya'll think it will be before they go back to normal?

Since the new killer is out, everyone is playing her, which means I am forced to play survivor for X amount of time.

Which is dumb, since I keep getting nothing but killer dailies. Takes half an hour or longer to get a lobby as killer.

So how long do you guys think it will be this time?

Comments

  • I'm having the same problem . I just made the switch from PS4 to PC so I'm a rank 20 killer and I've been waiting 20 minutes and not one person has showed up. Survivor matches are no problem at all. I'm rank 1/1 on PS4 and it didn't matter what rank you are as killer or survivor you find a match instantly. How do I get the hell out of rank 20 if I can't find matchs? 
  • Got a match as hag, got a quick 4 kill and now waiting again . Hopefully rank 19 is a little bit better than rank 20. I really want to make the switch from PS4 to PC, but if I'm only getting a match every 20 minutes it's going to be a long road to rank 1 . BTW... PC really does make the PS4 version look like a different game . Everything is so smooth and beautiful . PS4 version is beautiful as well, but this is like going from vhs to 4k .