Spirit add ons

What are the values of her add ons? All of them, anyone knows? Maybe a dev.

Comments

  • Also, the purple add ons dont stack right? Except amulet, how come? Same for mother daughter ring.
  • I am also curious about some of Rin's add-ons. What exactly will wakazashi saya do? It sounds like a negative, yet also positive. I believe it's the only add-on to affect "reapperance".

    Edit:
    I've noticed, normally when I do a reapperance I will "blip" 3 or so times. When I use the saya, no extra blips...just the one. I wonder If I can't attack while "blipping"? (Testing)
  • I am also curious about some of Rin's add-ons. What exactly will wakazashi saya do? It sounds like a negative, yet also positive. I believe it's the only add-on to affect "reapperance".

    Edit:
    I've noticed, normally when I do a reapperance I will "blip" 3 or so times. When I use the saya, no extra blips...just the one. I wonder If I can't attack while "blipping"? (Testing)
    It increasee the speed boost and how long you have the speed boost. 
  • There's a purple double moderate and green double slightly 
  • You can attack out of reappearance