Free Week?
Still taking AT LEAST 40 minutes to fill a lobby (Rank 1), idk about rank 20s but if the matchmaking continues to be ######### like this, most ppl wont buy the game.
Still taking AT LEAST 40 minutes to fill a lobby (Rank 1), idk about rank 20s but if the matchmaking continues to be ######### like this, most ppl wont buy the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I doubt the free weekend users will be anywhere near rank 1.
Remember that a new killer released and many people started testing that killer.
You could try playing survivor. I have short queues as survivors right now. But terrible teammates, even on rank 10.
Isnt the matchmaking SUPPOSED to start looking for every region and every rank after 5 minutes? Why do i have to wait 40 just to see 1 person joining the lobby and then leaving after 3 minutes of waiting time?
Steam says that i've opened the game 30 minutes ago, i've been looking for a lobby since then, nobody joined yet.
PRETTY GOOD JOB SO FAR!
Matchmaking is currently bugged on consoles and might even on PC, since depending on the time of the day, i don´t get any survivors when i play killer. Then a few hours later i get instant lobbies.
Ohh and the noob ranks under 15 are not included in the usual matchmaking.
This is why I'm concerned about the double blood points weekend being a big waste of time. I spent a little over 30 minutes trying to get a game started as a killer yesterday. I got about forty some hours in game now and I'm rank 16 so rank 1 people are not alone.
I have more than 1500h of killer only and im almost sure that at least 70% of that time was looking for a lobby...