Frank mixtape idea...

Frank mixtape worst add on in the game. Come on even brown addons better then frank mix tape.

My idea If Legion in feral frenzy hit 5 times, fifth stab immediately down survivor.

Guys what do you think about my idea, if you dont like it. Id like to hear your idea too. Please let me know.

Comments

  • I would like Frank’s mix tape and the deep wounds study to be reworked in a way that would let you stay in feral frenzy even after hitting the same survivor with frenzy.

    Like Franks Mixtape would be

    “Feral Frenzy does not end after hitting a survivor affected by Deep Wounds.”

    and then the Stab Wounds Study would be your version of the mixtape

    “A survivor that gets hit with feral frenzy 5 times is instantly downed.


    I feel like that would make chases really exciting on legion. Because even after being hit, the survivor could still get a speed boost.

    Could you imagine running around non stop as Legion like that xD Would be insane. Of course there should be a significant drawback to using those add ons maybe. I dunno. I think maybe the 5 hits would be handicap enough for the survivors.