Weird Entering Game Bug??

Okay, so I don’t know if anyone else has had this issue, but I just had an error where I had the title of the map show up and not disappear after everything loaded, so I couldn’t see any of what I was doing, my buttons wouldn’t show up and such, so I tried to just get killed so I could go look for a new game but ended up having to leave so now I have a penalty.

I just don’t know how the bug happened? I was just stuck with the “Hawkins Lab” map on my screen and I would really like to know if anyone else had this issue, or if it’s known, because it’d be nice to not get a penalty when I’m trying to do challenges.


Platform: PlayStation 4

Played survivor, Meg Thomas

Never had this issue until now

Just opened into game and went to go start a generator and it wouldn’t go away.

Tagged: Pending

Comments