No scratch mark status indicator

With the upcoming survivor’s perk utilizing the ability to not leave scratch marks I would love the addition of a visual status indicator for the duration of having no scratch marks. That alone might strengthen not as common perks such as poised. I’m hoping that something like this would be an incredible convenience while not being a huge workload. Would something like this be practical? What’s something it should be called or look like?

I think “grace” would fit well (especially how “grace” and “haste” sound together) and perhaps an icon of wind.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Poised actually does have an indicator. Just look at the perk icon after a gen pops and you'll see an animation sweeping in a circle to show this. If I recall correctly not all similar perks do this, though. Dance With Me, for example.

    Already showing my ignorance. I more often use dance with me and it’s certainty a hinderance with that perk