What's wrong with the graphics?
1.9.3
4.3.2
1.9.3
4.3.2
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seeing a direct comparison like this is cool.
The latter textures and graphics have waaaaay too much intricacies for a game that's largely about the atmosphere of the interaction between killer and survivor, and making rocks and grass be that detailed (latter half pictures) is a mistake that leads to an unnecessary decrease in performance for most players while not improving the experience in any significant manner.
What are your thoughts, @mellonjoy9994 , and why have you shared this with us ? ๐
I dont see much of a difference exept one is ps1 or ps2 graphic when the other is ps3 graphic. Thegame is so badly optimise im always scare my ps4 will overheat because of this game and that one of the reason i dont play this game on my ps5
Yeah, the same thing is with the rock/tree textures on the new maps. If you zoom in on them, they look like something out of a PS2 game
As for me, the graphics at the start were much better, I really liked the old lighting, although I understand that many did not like it, because it was more difficult to notice the survivor (for example), but I liked it, it was very atmospheric and creepy, even though DBD is no longer a horror but more of a competitive game. Making such a comparison, I will not understand one thing: Why does it manage to lag when my computer is above the recommended system requirements.
(written by russian, so there may be mistakes in words)