Can survivors kick a Victor that hasn't used his pounce?
Didn't get to play the PTB, I've only seen the survivors kick him after a failed pounce. Is there a time frame where they can kick him or does he just need to be standing still?
Didn't get to play the PTB, I've only seen the survivors kick him after a failed pounce. Is there a time frame where they can kick him or does he just need to be standing still?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killers didn't really standed still on my matches but as far as I have seen, the only way to kick Victor is when he misses a pounce or the player switchs to Charlottte.