Match after match not even REMOTELY balanced odds
Red rank top tier killers. I'm rank 4. Baby potato teammates all night long. Rank 14. Rank 15.
This is utter BULL.
Red rank top tier killers. I'm rank 4. Baby potato teammates all night long. Rank 14. Rank 15.
This is utter BULL.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
somethings up with mm right now
2 matches tonight with a rainbow of colors
2 red ranks 1 purple 1 green 1 yellow
and 1 red, 1 purple, 1 green, 1 yellow, and one brown
I don't know what to do other than end the match fast for them in hopes they get better matchmaking
Oh I'm not the only one to have been having funky matchmaking? I got some yellow teammates and killers while swfing with my red rank boyfriend (I'm red rank, too). It was a thonker for sure. I also got more green and purple ranks than usual