Im going to play this game again any tips
Hi I quit this game for two months any tips for playing killer and survivor i'm going to be playing killer to gain blood points for survivor but I need to know tips for the new updates that came up *No Negativity pls*
Comments
If you just want BP? Play Legion. Easy and a BP machine.
Don't play killer, not worth it. Best to main survivor imo. They're the power role and are much funner to play because of it.
Im playing killer because you can get bloodpoints more easily without doing much tbh that's why.
You may think that's the case but it actually gives you less BP for time spent.
If you die as survivor you go on to the next game right away. You're stuck in the game as killer until it ends.
You may actually be right atm though since killer queue times are instant and it takes 10+ min to find a game as surv (this wasn't always the case).
My tip..... Play however/ Whomever you want
If you goal is BP then it shouldn't matter how you get it
lol bro nobody is giving any tips
I did. If your main goal is BP, play legion. He is very easy to play, and he earns bloodpoints like a monster. Throw on BBQ If you want genera tips... Don't waste too much time chasing if you feel you can't catch the survivor, move on to someone else. There are some loops, mainly long loops that can be seen over, where your best bet is to hold W until the survivor's drop the pallet. Mindgame shorter pallets and tiles with walls if you can.
oh ok thank you I will definitely use this is there any certain way to play legion?
You kinda made it general statement...
Personally I can't give tips if I don't know what the other person is looking for
Like what killers do you play?
BBQ is the best BP gain perk
Some killers can get a lot of BP quickly and other aren't as quick
Use every BP gain offering you have... on every killer that has some
Do dailies and rift challenges
Use the shrine of secrets
Well... Legion is very, very good at getting people injured. Hell, I'd say he's probably the best at it in the entire game. If you have it, run perks like Thanatophobia. The bad thing about legion is that he isn't very good at getting downs, other than just kinda being a 115 M1 killer. Get good at chasing if you actually wanna get downs. Run Thana if you have it, then maybe some chase perks. Brutal Strength, enduring/spirit fury. Pop is also always a good perk, but it requires you to get downs.
I just want to know the best killers to play to get bloodpoints any of them are fine I just want to accumulate blood points fast.
Honestly, most killers in this game are very good at getting BP if you play well as them. Legion is just the one I listed because you don't even have to get a single kill and you will still get tons of BP.
So, really, play any killer you want. Except Plague. Plague barely get's any points.
If you already have the survivor meta perk you can still play survivor whitout a care about the recent buff nerf
Don't play this game
lol why?
don't play killer.
killer is easier for me tho I feel very stressed when playing survivor.
I like your response but I am so tired that 'PB' instead of 'BP' made me smile because imagine winning jars of peanut butter from the entity for surviving a trial
(Bad Word) Thanks for pointing that out... lol
It do be like that in the beginning.
but the more you play, the more you suffer.