In case u haven't seen to stun a killer now they literally need to be under the pallet. Not even a finger of theirs under the pallet when drop it will make them get stunned. Not to mention that the small extra time frame where a killer could get stunned after a pallet was dropped has been removed. While I agree with these changes and makes it better in itself for the gameplay. I want to have the hitbox on the lunge fixed too. I don't want to get hit when the weapon is miles away.
they said that it's a bug. These aren't "changes" they are bugs. And getting slapped through 4 out of 5 pallets doesn't make it better for gameplay either considering it's a 4v1 and 4 of said players are at a huge disadvantage with this change.
In case u haven't seen to stun a killer now they literally need to be under the pallet. Not even a finger of theirs under the pallet when drop it will make them get stunned. Not to mention that the small extra time frame where a killer could get stunned after a pallet was dropped has been removed. While I agree with these changes and makes it better in itself for the gameplay. I want to have the hitbox on the lunge fixed too. I don't want to get hit when the weapon is miles away.
This is almost definitely a bug. I've been stunned while I wasn't under a pallet, it's just inconsistent. Most of the time it won't stun me unless the pallet was dropped directly on me. It's a shame too because I'm rocking Spirit Fury and Enduring and it doesn't go off as often as it should because of it.
In case u haven't seen to stun a killer now they literally need to be under the pallet. Not even a finger of theirs under the pallet when drop it will make them get stunned. Not to mention that the small extra time frame where a killer could get stunned after a pallet was dropped has been removed. While I agree with these changes and makes it better in itself for the gameplay. I want to have the hitbox on the lunge fixed too. I don't want to get hit when the weapon is miles away.
This is almost definitely a bug. I've been stunned while I wasn't under a pallet, it's just inconsistent. Most of the time it won't stun me unless the pallet was dropped directly on me. It's a shame too because I'm rocking Spirit Fury and Enduring and it doesn't go off as often as it should because of it.
Not rocking Spirit Fury or anything, but I’ve noticed far more often I’m not getting stunned a half the Pallets. I’m just getting “bounced away” a little bit. I’ve also noticed lunges are a bit wonky. The Survivor’s seem to be in my active hitbox cone, not directly in the middle, but off to the left or right and still... wiff.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Meaning of this?
The hitting mechanic has no hitbox at all because devs couldnt get the hitbox of the weapon working properly.
In case u haven't seen to stun a killer now they literally need to be under the pallet. Not even a finger of theirs under the pallet when drop it will make them get stunned. Not to mention that the small extra time frame where a killer could get stunned after a pallet was dropped has been removed. While I agree with these changes and makes it better in itself for the gameplay. I want to have the hitbox on the lunge fixed too. I don't want to get hit when the weapon is miles away.
they said that it's a bug. These aren't "changes" they are bugs. And getting slapped through 4 out of 5 pallets doesn't make it better for gameplay either considering it's a 4v1 and 4 of said players are at a huge disadvantage with this change.
This is almost definitely a bug. I've been stunned while I wasn't under a pallet, it's just inconsistent. Most of the time it won't stun me unless the pallet was dropped directly on me. It's a shame too because I'm rocking Spirit Fury and Enduring and it doesn't go off as often as it should because of it.
These need to both be fixed.
I can't pallet stun a killer to save my life this patch, literally. I don't even GET pallet stunned on the Spirit.