More AFK killers over weekend
I noticed more and more AFK killers this weekend. I guess they wanna rig the stats of no bloodlust weekend.
Devs, don't take all 0k's into the stats, some of them are just AFK killers
I noticed more and more AFK killers this weekend. I guess they wanna rig the stats of no bloodlust weekend.
Devs, don't take all 0k's into the stats, some of them are just AFK killers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok, noted
I just use afk killers as an excuse to find map exploits. 10/10 reworked map btw
Yamaoka is full of rock climbing and other weird things, i love it
NGL that's actually pathetic if they're AFKing solely to skew stats. Like in order to do that minimum 1000 killers would have to do that lmao
You gotta love the rocks on Yamaoka lol