People on both sides of the Bloodlust debate, how would you feel about removing Bloodlust 2 and 3?

Just to say in advance that I haven't been playing this weekend so I don't know the full effect that the Bloodlust changes had on the game.

I feel like when looking at the forums, people either want all or nothing when it comes to Bloodlust. I think that there are valid reasons on both sides as Bloodlust can cause some issues while no Bloodlust can cause other issues.

However, I haven't seen many people talk about the different tiers of Bloodlust and whether they should all be in the game. For those unaware, tier 1 gives you 0.2m/s after 15 seconds chase time, tier 2 gives 0.4m/s after 30 while tier 3 gives 0.6m/s after 45.

In my personal experience, I can count the amount of times I got tiers 2 and 3 on my fingers. In a single chase I usually hit the survivor or lose them before the 30 second mark. If I did manage to get tier 2 bloodlust during a chase I would take that as me performing poorly.

I personally think that only the first tier of Bloodlust should be in the game with the latter tiers being removed entirely. I want to know if people agree with me or do they think that tiers 2 and 3 are needed?

Comments

  • I literally forgot it was off for the majority of the games I played.

    The only time I ever get to bloodlust 2-3 is when it's the last survivor and I want to keep them at a pallet so they don't randomly find the hatch.

  • I also put up a poll in the polls subforum if you want to vote there.

  • i think they should keep bloodlust but remove tiers and just have it at 0.4m/s

    at the very least bloodlust should stay since T L walls, bus, and buildings with windows *cough asylum cough* can be looped until the window is blocked and that is such a brain dead way to waste the killers time.