Something that's been bothering me about the twins.
Why can't Charlotte see the Survivor that Victor is on immediately through Killer Instinct? I don't see why they have to tie it to, quite frankly, a huge timer for your power. Victor should be a threat when he's on you. Hell, I think he should just down you after a period of time if you don't crush him (unless Charlotte is chasing you). I don't think this is OP at all, but who knows, maybe I'm wrong. It just seems to me they're scared to make them even a little bit strong.
Comments
Might be just too strong. Legions power is very good at getting first hits. Then you have to M1 killer the survivor(s) down. Maybe pretty similar but also Victors really good against injured survivors too
That's a fair observation, but Legion can still injure multiple people very easily. The Twins have nothing like that, and the fact that Survivors can just take Victor with the downside of "Oh, Charlotte can see you after almost a minute of having no power." Just rubs me the wrong way. Idk, the Twins feel very, very underwhelming to me, which sucks. I like the fact that they're unique.
yeah it would not be strong, it takes what 8 seconds to take victor off?
basically killer uses victor, you already have distance on the charlette plus the speed boost from when victor is on you and charlotte's slow recovery. then you just run away from wherever charlotte is as you take victor off.
if you take off victor as soon as he is on you and do what i said charlotte will never get to you in any situation as long as you play smart. At best she just knows where you went to continue the chase or send victor after you again.
I think survivors aura should visible to killer right away if they have victor on their back, after 30 seconds Charlotte will get a 5 % haste and after 45 seconds victor will down a survivor returning to Charlotte