Hag or Plague what to buy with shards [For perks]

So deciding which Killer I should get with shards [Once I get more after new killer] for 2 perks

Reason I said 2 perks is because I bought Devour and Dark devotion from Shrine without thinking that I can just buy killers with shards, use bp for teachables, and able to use killer for future tome challenges.

So Deciding with Either Hag or Plague which is kinda difficult since I dont really like using Ruin or using Corrupt since one can be taken down even with undying and other is a time based perk which is gone for the rest of the match which I do not like since I may or may not waste time doing other stuff.

So what better way to decide then ask the community on which killer I should get with shards in the future for perks.

[Note I have devour and dark devotion]

Also if this helps here is killers I play

Blight, Ghost Face, Legion, Pyramid Head, Freddy, and Death Slinger.

Comments

  • Probably Plague as she comes with infectious fright as well. You might not like the sound of corrupt but trust me, it's a godsend on killers that need it like Demo and Deathslinger.

    However if you want to be a Sweaty Stanley and full commit to the Ruin Undying build get hag.

  • Plague has 2 more good perks, Hag only has 1 but it's a whopper. I would say to buy Plague, especially since Corrupt is actually an amazing slowdown perk to just slap on and forget about, and it works especially well with killers that have a terrible early game (like Ghostface). And Infectious Fright is amazing, it is the perk for snowballing. It is especially good on chase killers like Blight and Pyramid Head.

    And then there's Ruin. If you have Blight, you probably have Undying. Those two perks were made for each other. If you're after raw strength over the variety of having 2 other perks, then get Hag for Ruin. Third Seal is so weak it's practically a meme, though, so it shouldn't really factor in to your decision.

    Edit: You know, that sounded more dictatory than I feel comfortable with. If you wanna muck about with Third Seal, be my guest. I like off-meta builds myself, and Undying actually makes it a fair bit better. It's just not going to win you many trials like Ruin, Corrupt and IF can.

  • Get Hag and grab that Ruin.

    Also, try you some Hag. She's one of the least played killers but one of the most powerful and fun, even if you don't trap every hook like a basic boring Hag (and really, don't trap every hook. You don't need to and it makes the game boring for survivors). Survivors often don't like going against her because something something no counterplay, but she actually takes some big brains to play well (if you're not trapping every hook).

    I used to play a lot of Plague when she was first released but I fell out of love with her because of how the survivor meta is to never cleanse. She's a bit better now that she gets a free corrupted pool, but her range attacks are too slow.

    As far as perks go Infectious Fright is really only good on Daddy Myers and Grandpa Oni. Ruin is good on E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y. Get you that Ruin.

  • i would take plague's perks over hags

    unless you already have undying corrupt is by far the better slow down perk (in reference to ruin)

    infectious fright is a bit niche and devour hope is very hit or miss

    third seal and dark devotion are both trash

  • Plague 100%

    I've been in your situation before, and plague was my pick and I don't regret it at all. Corrupt is the best early game slowdown perk, infectious is great on some killers and dark devotion is really fun to use imo (have you tried doctor with it? You can shock form the tr that the obsession emits!

  • Really depends on your playstyle and which killer(s) you play.

    Are you mobile and can frequently push survivors off of different gens? Go Hag.

    Are you defensive or territorial and need to set-up before instigating chase? Corrupt is a better option.

    As far as non-gen related perks. Hag has Devour Hope, which can snowball a victory in literally seconds...IF your totem lasts that long (rare at high rank play). Her other perk is mediocre at best.

    Plague however has 3 perks that are ALL viable in strong builds.

    We don’t know you as intimately as you know yourself...don’t ask us, only you can make the right choice for yourself.