So I tried to play Blight one time....
...and honestly now I am terrified to even bother trying again. That was just a nightmare of a time dear god.
People seem to really like him, not saying anything about his balance, just that was not an enjoyable experience at all.
Comments
personally I do also use ruin undying even with that much expeirence but it just allows me to reach high amount of hooks before forcing anyone out of the game
Yeah he's growing on me still, I bought the blight skin for him today. This is the most I've ever 180'd on something in this game haha.
It took me months to start coming around with Oni.
Then you know your doing good because people could say the same about huntress and she's probably the most fair killer
Unless they take like iri heads and infantry or something.
Ok fair I forget those exist because I shun them