A fair thing to do
I personally think that if a rank 10 or above killer gets red rank survivors the killer should get a blood point boost, the same thing for survivors in the same situation
I personally think that if a rank 10 or above killer gets red rank survivors the killer should get a blood point boost, the same thing for survivors in the same situation
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean it shouldn't happen in the first place; but the problem is given how easy it is to make it to red ranks you could have a red rank 2 killer, with red rank 3 - 1 survivor group, and the killer gets one or two hooks and no kills that game and never honestly stood a chance because that sWF had like 5000+ hours on him anyways.
The fundamental basis is broken as a whole. I gave up expecting BHVR to actually be capable of fixing it; I just play meme games as killer now really.