NURSE can't blink after failed grab

Platform: Steam

So I was playing nurse, chasing an injured survivor when the following happened: I blinked, she tried to vault a pallet and as I attempted to hit her after 1st blink, I saw the grabbing animation instead. Only that I didn't actually grab her, but I was slowed as if carrying her, and kept hearing every noise she made even when she entered a locker or dropped from a high distance as if she was still on my shoulder. I wasn't able to lunge or use my power, I obviously also couldn't hook the survivor that wasn't actually on my shoulder, and I kept seeing weird things like survivors healing other invisible survivors, and the meg I "grabbed" floating in the air as if being carried after I downed her.

P.S.: that link of a report example you have there leads nowhere

Tagged: Pending

Comments