SWF or not SWF?
These are my games tonight. They felt like coordinated teams. The last team in my screenshots wrecked my face on BADHAM. I'm 90% tequila at the moment :P
These are my games tonight. They felt like coordinated teams. The last team in my screenshots wrecked my face on BADHAM. I'm 90% tequila at the moment :P
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The top 4 probably are as a lot of SWF bully squads are swarming right now.
The bottom 2 just seems like match making imploding again which has been happening to me as well.
drunk as butt
Everyone played really coordinated, body blocking, saves, splitting up, taking protection hits.
I played according to the survivor rule book and in most cases I got 1-0K, except for the last match where I don't even remember getting the 3k LOL
1,3 & 4 have SWF potential
also, water is your friend... it does a body good, ngl
Lmao, I'm currently making up for the lack of water intake ๐
I'm particularly suspicious of #2, where the low rank players both have full sets of tier 3 perks and good items. I would like to say that #6 shouldn't happen unless they're SWF and the system is forced to find a match for them together, but... we've all seen matchmaking do stuff like that, so IDK.
playing with friends is fun. A bad game can be fun with playing with friends. This game is more fun with friends and stacks the odds you the survivor favor.
The only amusing thing from the OP post is how ######### terrible this matchmaking system is. I have yet to see another online game do matchmaking as poor as this game. The developers responsible for it should be ashamed.
At least you're getting games. I've been waiting for ten minutes as a solo survivor so far.