Why.
Im trying to learn how to play nurse on console at rank 8. . . last game I got two rank 1s and a rank 4, Seriously? Like why the hell am I getting red ranks at rank 8? It makes it so frustrating and im losing every single match and cant learn nurse?? I 4ked a team of yellow and green ranks but cmon man. WHY?
Comments
Take it from a nurse main. The only way you'll get better is to lose. Just deal with it, or don't play her.
Yeah, i think im gonna switch back to clown.
I'm sorry you got this but they were probably waiting a while and the game opened up their match window, or they were in a swf. but as rank 8 killer you should be matched to anywhere from rank 2 to rank 14 (that's rank + or - 6) so a rank 1 isn't too far out of the range.
if you can make a custom match, use that to get a sense for distances etc. I still see a lot of survivors turn 180 if a blink is 'annoucned' to run 'through' the blink, so try to get a good judgement for that. (it's been ages since I've been playing nurse, but I think this still applies)